Job Title:Lead/Senior IT Business Analyst
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/BA/SBA01
- Business Relationship Manager for Information Services. Support individual teams within the partner network.
- Business Relationship Manager for International business organization. Liaison between the development organization and the operations department related to business process, systems and people.
- Use project management techniques and methodologies to lead delivery of planned work.
- Work with business partners to prioritize day-to-day demand. Ensure delivery of IS services.
- Functions as strategic point of contact for customers and business partner services.
- Periodically meet with business partners and customers to understand and internalize their needs and develop a plan for IT services and capabilities that will help to enable the satisfy their needs.
- Advocate for business partner. Guide in ideation, initiation, and planning. Defines resource requirements by project (type, amount, and timing). Enters requests to project demand repository(JIRA).
- Routinely meet with business partners to collaborate/coordinate tactical work to meet business needs and expectations. Prioritize work and ensures delivery of IS service.
- Manage small to medium size projects. Leads business process improvements through discussion, facilitation, process modeling, etc. Owns the design, construction and execution of test cases/business scenarios. Delivers project scope (people, process, and technology) on time and on budget.
- Supports and enforces standards & methodologies around business process development, project management and change management.
- Be a subject matter expert and resource for key processes and systems. Provide second level support role in resolving business partner incidents.
- Provide leadership / participate in special assignment teams (rapid prototyping).
- Provide leadership for continually improving development processes. Guide and mentor other team members.
Occasionally traveling to customer sites in US.
- Software requirement gathering and analysis, writing winning proposals presenting the final solution.
- Understanding the technical implications of requirements and proposing the optimal solutions to clients.
- Conducting demonstrations and training sessions for end users/clients.
- Identifying, suggesting and implementing process improvements
- Write business scenario, business case, and business plan and product description about the Organization, product and services, solution, client and consumer.
- Embraces a customer service mindset
- Embraces a leadership mindset
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills
- Process minded
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in initiating and leading substantial projects and managing project resources
- Demonstrated ability to delivery results
Job Title:Technical Content Writer
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/CR/CR01
Writing thought leadership articles, blogs, talking points based on in-depth research, and analysis:
- Develop content for social media platforms like twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Drive content-led campaigns in media and online platforms
- Liaison with external agencies and partners for development of collaterals, management of digital PR-led campaigns,
- Conceptualize and develop content for presentations, emailers, reports and promotional material (Media-oriented)
- Conceptualize, organize and assist in industry forum related events
- Thought Leadership writing, Blogging, Social Media, Web Content
- 6 to 8 years professional experience, both agency and in-house preferred
- Experience in writing on global business issues
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people and managerial skills - need to be able to work with people at all levels, of different nationalities and manage a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully
Job Title:Business Development Manager
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/SL/SL01
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to Support the function of Business Development, Sales and Marketing for a Software Consulting Company, as and when required
- Generation of new sales leads via direct customer engagement including targeted web search, email/telephone contact with prospects
- Preparing Marketing Collaterals (PowerPoint presentations, Landing Pages, sales displays)
- Knowledge of bidding portals, SEO and Content writing will be an added advantage
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of Leads
- Making intuitive decisions towards successful implementation of campaigns. Would be responsible for flawless execution of campaigns
- Capability to participate and manage a booth in the Software related Exhibitions, Trade Shows, Conferences
- Ability to write Proposals / Quotations
- Carrying on intelligent conversation with prospect for information dissemination/collection as appropriate
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing and cold calling as and when required
- Can effectively drill the web and find prospects (based on requirements) and help in building database to be tapped for prospecting
- Must be well organized, knowledgeable, and a strong communicator across many levels of management including top Corporate Officers
- Exposure to International Markets like USA, Australia, UK etc. would be an added advantage
- Should be a self-initiator, self-motivated and capable to work independently and in a team. Take initiative and contribute to new ideas in a fast-paced, deadline-driven setup
- Should have a background of IT / Technology
- Flexible to Travel anywhere in India or abroad
Job Title:SharePoint Architect
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/MS/SHP01
- Hands-on working experience with SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed software development sprint plans and release schedules.
- Hire and grow world class software developers. Motivate engineers to go above and beyond Empower your team to use industry best-in-class tools and technologies Know and care about what customers want from our service - and be willing to stand up for it!
- Strong Technical leadership - should be able to build technical capability and provide mentoring.
- Ability to map user requirements to standard SharePoint features, identify customization areas, estimate the customization effort and translate the analyzed requirements to design using SharePoint
- Good knowledge of integration of SharePoint with LOB platforms like Oracle.
- Developing customized SharePoint web-parts; data view web-parts
- Workflow development - strong understanding of modelling workflows and developing portal solution based on the workflows InfoPath form Development
- Integration experience with third party SW and Tools
- Installation and Configuration of Sharepoint and Deployment
- Worked with KPIs, Excel services, BDC, BI
- Experience in development using .NET architectural models including .NET Framework, CLR, XML, C#, ASP.Net, VS.Net, Team Foundation Server, Silver light & WCF.
- SharePoint Developer with experience developing user interfaces and portals.
- Developing custom SharePoint master pages, templates, layouts, features, solution packages
- SharePoint Style sheets & css
- SharePoint Search configuration and customization
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Microsoft certifications for administration and/or development in SharePoint 2010/2013 preferred.
- Should have deep experience playing architecture & consulting activities on Microsoft SharePoint ECM technologies on versions 2010 and 2013, SharePoint online and Office 365.
- Should have a deep knowledge of SharePoint technology, framework, package solutions, and service center concepts and have experience in leading large consulting engagements involving SharePoint.
- Experience in Document Management, Imaging, Records Management, Digital Asset Management, Web Content Management
- Extensive experience on SharePoint portals, (Intranet/Extranet/Internet), Knowledge Management, Collaboration
Job Title:.Net – Software Engineer /Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/MS/SE01
- Experience working with the .NET Framework and architecture (Visual Studio 2012/13, WCF, WebAPI and MVC).
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to create, update, query and maintenance databases.
- In-depth knowledge of systems analysis and design; strong hands-on experience in systems development and systems life cycle methodologies.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to conduct in-depth research as required.
- Ability to perform highly detailed Work on multiple, concurrent tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills would be given a preference as he would need to communicate with Global clients.
- He should be a great TEAM member and team builder and also respect the corporate culture.
Job Title:.Net – Technical Architect
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/MS/TA01
- Hands on Architect, who is having ability to convert a theoretical architectural concept into working code.
- Should have good handle on commonly used Design Patterns.
- Well versed in Development Methodology.
- Ability to utilize UML strategically.
- Design software systems with various Microsoft technologies and ensure compliance to all architecture requirements
- Coordinate with various departments and analyze requirements of architectural team.
- Develop solutions for various components and recommend changes for various customers.
- Participate in architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements for Dot NET applications.
- Review infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions.
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions.
- Develop architectural principles and standards for various IT groups.
- Coordinate with team leads and members and maintain technical knowledge.
Job Title:Mobile Application Developer (IPhone/ Android)
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/MS/MD01
- You should have 1 – 5 years of hands on mobile development experience.
- In-depth knowledge of iPhone & Android technology.
- Proficient in J2ME, JAVA, C++, OBJECTIVE C,I-PHONE,ANDROID
- Competent in using Tools X-Code, SUN Java Wireless Toolkit, Eclipse, Android
- Any Experience in Blackberry, Symbian application development will be an added advantage
- Aware of SDLC and development model principles.
- Analytical skills and thought process
Job Title:Quality Services Analyst
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/QA/QSA01
- Experience of at least 3+ years, with at least 2 years of total hard core experience on software application testing.
- Automated Test Tool Experience desirable Develop and maintain manual test plans and/or scripts for functional, regression and system testing.
- Execute manual and automated tests using the test documents
- Ability to isolate, troubleshoot and document problems encountered during testing.
- Communicate test plan status to the Development Team to promote effective critical path decisions for the release.
- Identify, log, report and tracks bugs found in the release.
- Participate in development meetings to define software requirements
- Communicate product version changes to internal support staff.
- Interact with the Client and the Internal development team to understand the current Project Road Map and end user deliverables.
- Service orientation; self directed; process driven and customer focused.
- Working knowledge of .NET web-based applications, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 (Team Suite Tester Edition a plus) and familiarity with C# and ASP.NET
- Microsoft Windows Environments (XP Professional, 2000 /2003)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005
- Internet Information Services 5.0/5.5/6.0
- Source Control Systems (Team Foundation Server a plus)
- Familiarity with Agile Methods would be a plus (Extreme Programming, SCRUM).
- Must have good people skills and be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
Job Title:Senior Creative Designer
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/Design/CD01
- Taking challenging projects of technology like HTML,HTML 5, CSS,CSS 3 ,Bootstrap
- You would work closely with the clients, designers, developers.
- You would translate creative directions and discussions into leading on-demand application designs and layout.
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals.
- Capable of handling multiple projects
- Interest in doing research, solving problems and execution.
- Understanding requirements of clients and translating the same, conceptualizing, planning & developing / designing framework as per market/ industry trend
- Guiding team of developers
- Timely completion of the assigned tasks
- Strictly adhere to processes and practices of quality development and help refine internal development standards
- Excellent communication skills (English/Hindi)