Biggest challenges. Greatest colleagues.
Job Title:Business Development Manager
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/SL/SL01
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to Support the function of Business Development, Sales and Marketing for a Software Consulting Company, as and when required
- Generation of new sales leads via direct customer engagement including targeted web search, email/telephone contact with prospects
- Preparing Marketing Collaterals (PowerPoint presentations, Landing Pages, sales displays)
- Knowledge of bidding portals, SEO and Content writing will be an added advantage
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of Leads
- Making intuitive decisions towards successful implementation of campaigns. Would be responsible for flawless execution of campaigns
- Capability to participate and manage a booth in the Software related Exhibitions, Trade Shows, Conferences
- Ability to write Proposals / Quotations
- Carrying on intelligent conversation with prospect for information dissemination/collection as appropriate
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing and cold calling as and when required
- Can effectively drill the web and find prospects (based on requirements) and help in building database to be tapped for prospecting
- Must be well organized, knowledgeable, and a strong communicator across many levels of management including top Corporate Officers
- Exposure to International Markets like USA, Australia, UK etc. would be an added advantage
- Should be a self-initiator, self-motivated and capable to work independently and in a team. Take initiative and contribute to new ideas in a fast-paced, deadline-driven setup
- Should have a background of IT / Technology
- Flexible to Travel anywhere in India or abroad
Job Title:SharePoint Architect
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/MS/SHP01
- Hands-on working experience with SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed software development sprint plans and release schedules.
- Hire and grow world class software developers. Motivate engineers to go above and beyond Empower your team to use industry best-in-class tools and technologies Know and care about what customers want from our service - and be willing to stand up for it!
- Strong Technical leadership - should be able to build technical capability and provide mentoring.
- Ability to map user requirements to standard SharePoint features, identify customization areas, estimate the customization effort and translate the analyzed requirements to design using SharePoint
- Good knowledge of integration of SharePoint with LOB platforms like Oracle.
- Developing customized SharePoint web-parts; data view web-parts
- Workflow development - strong understanding of modelling workflows and developing portal solution based on the workflows InfoPath form Development
- Integration experience with third party SW and Tools
- Installation and Configuration of Sharepoint and Deployment
- Worked with KPIs, Excel services, BDC, BI
- Experience in development using .NET architectural models including .NET Framework, CLR, XML, C#, ASP.Net, VS.Net, Team Foundation Server, Silver light & WCF.
- SharePoint Developer with experience developing user interfaces and portals.
- Developing custom SharePoint master pages, templates, layouts, features, solution packages
- SharePoint Style sheets & css
- SharePoint Search configuration and customization
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Microsoft certifications for administration and/or development in SharePoint 2010/2013 preferred.
- Should have deep experience playing architecture & consulting activities on Microsoft SharePoint ECM technologies on versions 2010 and 2013, SharePoint online and Office 365.
- Should have a deep knowledge of SharePoint technology, framework, package solutions, and service center concepts and have experience in leading large consulting engagements involving SharePoint.
- Experience in Document Management, Imaging, Records Management, Digital Asset Management, Web Content Management
- Extensive experience on SharePoint portals, (Intranet/Extranet/Internet), Knowledge Management, Collaboration
Job Title:.Net – Software Engineer /Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/MS/SE01
- Plan, review, and perform analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of simple to more complex software systems.
- Create functional and technical specifications based on business and/or technical requirements.
- Experience with n tier architecture / MVC architecture, Visual Studio 2005 / 2008, VSTS, Distributed Application , .Net Remoting , WCF and Design Patterns.
- Experience and knowledge in Visual Studio EXTENSIBILITY would be an added advantage
- Experience with designing relational databases as well as programming SQL queries for platforms such as SQL Server (2005 highly preferred), Oracle (optional).
- Preferred experience with Third part Add-ons
- In-depth knowledge of systems analysis and design; strong hands-on experience in systems development and systems life cycle methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of procedural and object oriented programming, as well as web programming
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to conduct in-depth research as required
- Ability to perform highly detailed Work on multiple, concurrent tasks
- Ability to work well under intensive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills would be given a preference as he would need to communicate with Global clients
- He should be a great TEAM member and team builder and also respect the corporate culture.
Job Title:.Net – Technical Architect
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/MS/TA01
- Hands on Architect, who is having ability to convert a theoretical architectural concept into working code.
- Very good understanding of OO Concepts.
- Expert in OO Analysis and Design (ability to break a business problem into OO Design).
- Strong hand on experience with the latest technologies related to ASP.NET with C# and with latest .NET 3.5/4.0 frameworks.
- Strong experience with SQL Server 2005/2008, SSIS, SSRS
- Ability to lead from the front.
- Needs to have good articulation skills.
- Ability to multi task and drive a team to achieve optimal performance.
- Should have good handle on commonly used Design Patterns.
- Well versed in Development Methodology.
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server.
- Ability to utilize UML strategically.
- Desirable, knowledge of Silverlight / MVC / SharePoint 2010
Job Title:Mobile Application Developer (IPhone/ Android)
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/MS/MD01
- You should have 1 – 5 years of hands on mobile development experience.
- In-depth knowledge of iPhone & Android technology.
- Proficient in J2ME, JAVA, C++, OBJECTIVE C,I-PHONE,ANDROID
- Competent in using Tools X-Code, SUN Java Wireless Toolkit, Eclipse, Android
- Any Experience in Blackberry, Symbian application development will be an added advantage
- Aware of SDLC and development model principles.
- Analytical skills and thought process
Job Title:Quality Services Analyst
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/QA/QSA01
- Experience of at least 3+ years, with at least 2 years of total hard core experience on software application testing.
- Automated Test Tool Experience desirable Develop and maintain manual test plans and/or scripts for functional, regression and system testing.
- Execute manual and automated tests using the test documents
- Ability to isolate, troubleshoot and document problems encountered during testing.
- Communicate test plan status to the Development Team to promote effective critical path decisions for the release.
- Identify, log, report and tracks bugs found in the release.
- Participate in development meetings to define software requirements
- Communicate product version changes to internal support staff.
- Interact with the Client and the Internal development team to understand the current Project Road Map and end user deliverables.
- Service orientation; self directed; process driven and customer focused.
- Working knowledge of .NET web-based applications, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 (Team Suite Tester Edition a plus) and familiarity with C# and ASP.NET
- Microsoft Windows Environments (XP Professional, 2000 /2003)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005
- Internet Information Services 5.0/5.5/6.0
- Source Control Systems (Team Foundation Server a plus)
- Familiarity with Agile Methods would be a plus (Extreme Programming, SCRUM).
- Must have good people skills and be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
Job Title:Senior Creative Designer
Entry Level Code:BKS/HR/CAR/16/Design/CD01
- Taking challenging projects of technology like HTML,HTML 5, CSS,CSS 3 ,Bootstrap
- You would work closely with the clients, designers, developers.
- You would translate creative directions and discussions into leading on-demand application designs and layout.
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals.
- Capable of handling multiple projects
- Interest in doing research, solving problems and execution.
- Understanding requirements of clients and translating the same, conceptualizing, planning & developing / designing framework as per market/ industry trend
- Guiding team of developers
- Timely completion of the assigned tasks
- Strictly adhere to processes and practices of quality development and help refine internal development standards
- Excellent communication skills (English/Hindi)