The current Dilemma
Companies with massive databases find enormous difficulties storing, managing, and updating data and finances. For your manufacturing company, there’s so much more that needs to be taken care of—managing the consumption of your raw and scrap materials, keeping track of processes like scheduling, inventory, distribution, and financial management.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have an advanced tool to automate all these operations? If you’re looking for a software that could help streamline business operations, improve customer relations, and manage growth, you have found your holy grail.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an on-premises, cloud-based management solution that is available across the globe. This hybrid solution will connect your business and boost the productivity of your employees.
With the help of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, Dynamics 365 has expanded the efficiency of businesses. Automated tasks and business analytics provide a detailed outlook of the industry’s future.
A clear view allows enterprises to take action and find solutions to emerging issues. Dynamics 365 Business Central will enable companies to get started, build creative techniques, and revolutionize the old working system.
Why choose Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Dynamics 365 Business Central facilitates financial management, takes care of business operations, and allows companies to grow and revolutionize. Here’s what you get.
- If you’re new in the market, Business Central can scale your business and help you make better business decisions. You’ll get timely reports, well-compiled accounts, and well-structured data, allowing your business to pave the way for increased growth. You get full scalability to brands without wasting time and effort on unnecessary processes.
- Business Central provides security to businesses by offering encryption, auditing, data authentication, and authorization. Whatever your business requirements are, Dynamic 365 will resonate with it and ensure you achieve compliance with regulatory capabilities.
- Cut down your business costs dedicated to IT expenses. Because of Dynamics 365’s low maintenance and infrastructure costs, you can invest your funds in other vital sectors essential for future growth. You’ll eventually save money and gain flexibility in terms of software licensing. Business Central will also provide your business part with physical components, including servers and hardware maintenance.
- Get access to various flexible options that will allow your business to grow by changing the number of user licenses and developing new resources. To enable brands to evolve, you can install hardware and build new infrastructure too.
- The Business Intelligence feature offered by Business Central will allow your business to leverage operations, accelerate sales processes, and predict future trajectories. You can also reduce repetitive tasks, allowing your company to brainstorm creative strategies and evolve in the competitive space.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central helps accelerate financial closing with the help of powerful tools like Power Automate. It ensures financial visibility using reports and transcripts prepared with Excel and Power BI. These reports will power your business to identify patterns and improve strategic business planning.
Reasons to choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Dynamics 365 has introduced a variety of updates in 2018 that have enhanced user experience. The new interface and desktop view allow users to accelerate their productivity with minimal effort. Features like a filter, copy-paste, and changing permission sets have permitted businesses to modify and customize items to match their requirements. These exquisite features will allow your business to work with data efficiently, process tasks quickly, and build a seamless connection between other applications of Microsoft.
- To manage business finances, including workflows, ledgers, and audit trails, Business Central is convenient. It also contains bank dealings and takes care of the fixed assets, currencies, and dimensions.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is integral in supply chain management, project management, and other scheduled tasks. Operations like basic warehousing, item transfers, sales order management, and basic receivables have also become convenient.
- Hassle-free management of expenses and human resources is also possible. It helps maintain employee datasheets, estimates, and other resources integral to any organization. With Business Central, managing contracts, marketing campaigns, and opportunity management are easy to make and access.
- Manufacturing industries benefit immensely as Business Central eases preparing production orders, demand forecasting, and finite loading. Business Central helps solve complex issues in the manufacturing industries by adding integrated apps to manage changing customer demands and using the real-time data obtained from affordable tablets placed at different work centers.
- Business Central also plays an integral role in managing stock and warehouse movement used for managing shipments to customers. It enables them to track other processes in the warehouse, including powder coating, cutting, shaping, etc. Thus the complete customer information can be managed in one integrated solution, streamlining debt collection and putting customer orders on hold.
- There are other management opportunities too. Beyond Key supports IT infrastructure to clients, providing them with different Microsoft Dynamics solutions. It manages interactions with suppliers and allows businesses to coordinate with colleagues over Teams from Business Central or Dynamics 365 Sales.
- You also get impressive customer experience and greater client profitability by maximizing ROI. Dynamics 365 Business Central helps the industrial sector forecast, capacity planning, and payment processing. Moreover, there are interactive dashboards, self-serve reports, and vendor management to help with automation too. Business Central helps drive key business processes, customize account reports, and centralize data into a single location.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is available everywhere for hybrid, cloud, and on-premises deployments. Users anywhere across the globe can manage their operations. In addition, Dynamics 365 is available for iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Another reason to choose Dynamics 365 Business Central is that it responds to queries and simplifies operations through integration with Microsoft Teams. With Teams, businesses share data during virtual meetings. Both customer and employee experience improve massively.
- Aligning content, plan, and process strategies that help make smarter decisions and drive business results is also possible with Business Central. Many companies claim they can deliver an engaging customer experience with Dynamics 365 into their operations. Businesses are speeding their routine tasks and acting quickly on sales-related queries.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central features
- Business Central allows companies to track employee data and use project management screens to forecast business development.
- You also get to make financial decisions with the help of power-packed reports, sales ledgers, and stock accounts. Alos, you can customize productivity using real-time operations, quick workflows, and observations made from historical data.
- Business Central offers exceptional customer service by providing complete replacement or repair of products, strengthening brand loyalty in the market. Businesses can stand by their promises and service agreements too. In addition, companies can prioritize leads and keep track of customer interactions. Features including flexible pricing and group discounts allow businesses to gain a powerful position and improve cash flow. This customer-centric approach will enable companies to deliver outcomes as promised.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central benefits
- For seamless integrations with other business apps, Business Central is handy. Microsoft Power BI dashboards offer detailed and custom visuals that are well-designed, structured, and suitable to business requirements. Other personalized tools help in fulfilling business requirements and building future business targets.
- You’ll get excellent services and other support systems that help businesses create a solid position in the marketplace. The user-friendly ERP platform allows companies to gain industry expertise and build brand loyalty.
- You can maintain corporate resource planning for companies of varying sizes too. This cost-effective solution creates new apps through Microsoft Flow. In addition, you can also turn prospects into customers with enhanced marketing automation and field service.
- Easily convert quotes into orders and manage shipping and invoice orders through and within Business Central. Customers and brands can also view the payment status of invoices and receive cash against them. Dynamics also gives mobile access to customers, offering customer service without inconvenience. The power-packed software manages customer relationships to increase sales numbers.
- Implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central is fast and provides product design, execution, and accessibility innovations, thus automating complex business processes.
- You can get a holistic view of the stocks, inventory, and resources. Businesses can quickly move items between locations and control the number of stocks. It also enables companies to replenish stock based on availability and market demand. Business Intelligence helps in forecasting sales and creating purchase orders.
- Quickly expand into global markets, perform global operations, understand tax regulations and understand exchange rates and consolidations. At international levels, Dynamics 365 Business Central allows businesses to manage the profitability of resources by decisive planning. It has also helped companies to keep track of expenditure to avoid over-expenditure. In addition, Dynamics 365 has enabled businesses to keep track of cost and work breakdown.
- Solidify customer relationships, get insights on renewal opportunities, and track repair details with Dynamics 365. Consolidate the company’s data into a single source that employees can share across the departments. Since the data is in a central space you can update and modify it as required. You can also access and share the data with anyone in the business network.
The future of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
With enormous developments in the structure of Dynamics 365, businesses can grow exponentially and get adaptable to changing market dynamics. You can easily store data and protect the data from unauthorized sources. In addition, you can take control of your business and operations, make better business choices, and plan future trajectories.
Dynamics 365 Business Central will enable your organization to interact with other software and build an efficient user interface. It plays an integral role in facilitating growth and better customer relationships. With automated processes revolutionizing the present, the future holds for embracing technological advancement, operations, and employee management.