Beyond Key's commitment to quality wins them an ISO 27001:2013 certificate, marking them amongst the best in the industry
Beyond Key received an ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security Management System for providing ground-breaking software development and IT consulting services.
The ISO 27001:2013 audit comprises thorough and competent reviews to ensure no issues fall through the cracks. The ISMS and organization compile a list of requirements to see if their policies, processes, and other controls are practical. The overall effectiveness of the ISMS is measured by testing how rigorous the organization’s security risk management is.
Beyond Key made its name by providing top-notch software consulting services in the industry while also adhering to specific security standards and practices since its inception.
The company has worked with many global businesses, maintaining a uniform standard of stellar security. Beyond Key’s commitment to their clients enabled them to leverage outstanding talent and open up offices across the country and adhere to international protocol and standards.
Beyond Key’s inception in 2005 was marked by its dedication to core values of honesty and integrity, team player, consulting approach, innovation, creativity, and client delight. The team is known for creating a positive work environment that seeps into their body of work. In 2022, they were voted as a certified Great Place to Work, making it their third year of winning the title. The company’s services go above and beyond for their client base by providing the finest in data management, data security, processes, controls, disaster recovery, training, and compliance with world-class standards. In addition, the company is committed to proactively managing the Information Security Management Policy (ISMS) designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business.
Beyond Key has placed special emphasis on Data Privacy while providing its services, especially in a world where radical digitization also means that client security is at risk. With people’s worlds being online, Beyond Key is expressing higher interest in maintaining the security of not just information but of people’s lives- something that reflects in their business. The team has worked hard to ensure the information security policy and the information security objectives are established and are compatible with the strategic direction of every organization they’ve worked with.
Piyush Goel, the founder of Beyond Key, has had a meticulous eye for maintaining quality standards and ensuring customer satisfaction. He said, “This ISO certificate is a mark of our journey so far as an organization. Not only is this indicative of a future where we establish ourselves as a top choice for enterprise-level organizations, but it also signifies what we’ve been through as a company to get here. Companies have recognized our International and Global compliances for the quality and safest practices worldwide, and we cannot wait to see what’s next.”
About Beyond Key:
Beyond Key has been providing software consulting services to clients around the world since 2005. Beyond Key has a team of 275+ domain experts in various cutting-edge technologies. Beyond Key is a Microsoft Gold Partner and recently endorsed as Great Place to Work (an industry’s leading certification standard) for the third time in a row. Beyond Key is also a gold winner for the Company of the Year by Stevie International Business Awards, IT Service Provider of the Year by Titan Awards, and bronze winner of the Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year by the Best in Biz Awards.
Recent Press Releases
- How Beyond Key Turned the Tide in 2022 with Hiring Boost
- Beyond Key: The Dark Horse in Boosting Economies
- Beyond Key celebrates its Annual event – Heartbeats 2022 with fun and frolic
- Beyond Key Wins Silver Stevie® Award In IBA® 2022
- Beyond Key welcomes QSC CIO to Indore development center, discusses future strategic plans.
- Beyond Key Opens Its New office in Hyderabad
- Beyond Key Walks Away Victorious in the 2021 TITAN Business Awards' Second Season
- Beyond Key Win The Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 International Business Award®
- Beyond Key Is Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’, Second Year In A Row
- Beyond Technologies LLC Achieves Additional Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies
- Beyond Technologies LLC Announces Strategic Technology Engagement with JDRF
- Beyond Voice announces new AI-powered Tawq voice intelligence platform
- Beyond Key Announces the Addition of Robotic Process Automation as a New Service Offering
- Beyond Key focus on customer excellence behind 25% team growth in 2020
- Beyond Technologies Opens New Office in Chicago
- Beyond Key Wins Silver in 9th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Beyond Technologies LLC announces the addition of 20-year Microsoft Veteran to their Advisory Board