Beyond Voice announces new AI-powered Tawq voice intelligence platform
Chicago, Jul 15, 2020 (Issuewire.com) - Beyond Voice (a Beyond Key company), a world-class software firm, is announcing the launch of their new AI and NLP-powered voice intelligence platform, Tawker. The software helps organizations improve their customer experience, agent performance, and operational efficiencies.
While the platform can help any enterprise that wants intelligent voice transcriptions and analytics, many insurance and financial call centers find this software helpful in determining customer's sentiment towards their company, agents, and products. At the same time, agent sentiments are tracked to ensure they provide the best service possible.
To showcase how Tawq can help your organization, Beyond Key will host a live webinar on July 21st at 12 PM CST called the Customer Experience Through the Power of Voice Intelligence. This webinar explores how to use Tawqs’ sentiment analysis, word clouds, and other voice transcription analysis tools to improve the quality of your customer calls.
As Beyond Key CEO Piyush Goel stated, “Tawq helps companies gain an intelligent advantage they can use to improve their customers’ experience.”
About Beyond Key: Software development and IT consulting company Beyond Key offers consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions that cater to clients in the United States, Australia, MENA, and Europe.
The Beyond Voice division offers voice tech solutions including custom voice-based solutions, chatbots, voice transcription, NLP, and behavioral analysis services.
Beyond Key is also a Microsoft Gold Partner headquartered in Chicago with an offshore development center in Indore, India. The company delivers enterprise-level web, mobile, and cloud applications, cross-platform integrations, custom development, and software consulting services to start-ups and small to mid-size organizations.
Beyond Key serves clients from several industry verticals, including healthcare, education, manufacturing, insurance, finance, eCommerce, logistics, and non-profits.
The organization was recently awarded the Best in Business award and certified as a Great Place to Work.
Recent Press Releases
- How Beyond Key Turned the Tide in 2022 with Hiring Boost
- Beyond Key: The Dark Horse in Boosting Economies
- Beyond Key celebrates its Annual event – Heartbeats 2022 with fun and frolic
- Beyond Key Wins Silver Stevie® Award In IBA® 2022
- Beyond Key welcomes QSC CIO to Indore development center, discusses future strategic plans.
- Beyond Key is now an ISO certified company
- Beyond Key Opens Its New office in Hyderabad
- Beyond Key Walks Away Victorious in the 2021 TITAN Business Awards’ Second Season
- Beyond Key Win The Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 International Business Award®
- Beyond Key Is Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’, Second Year In A Row
- Beyond Technologies LLC Achieves Additional Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies
- Beyond Technologies LLC Announces Strategic Technology Engagement with JDRF
- Beyond Key Announces the Addition of Robotic Process Automation as a New Service Offering
- Beyond Key Is Now Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Beyond Key focus on customer excellence behind 25% team growth in 2020
- Beyond Technologies Opens New Office in Chicago
- Beyond Key Wins Silver in 9th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Beyond Technologies LLC announces the addition of 20-year Microsoft Veteran to their Advisory Board