Beyond Key focus on customer excellence behind 25% team growth in 2020
Chicago, Mar 13, 2020– Beyond Key, world-class software services and solutions provider plans to add over 50 new team members in 2020. The company is ramping up its hiring efforts to support the company’s rapidly expanding technology solutions’ customer base.
As Beyond Key CEO Piyush Goel stated, “Our aggressive hiring plan is the next step towards ensuring modern enterprises do not get slowed down by legacy technologies. We look forward to welcoming new members into Beyond Key family and share with them our core values of Honesty & Integrity, Client Delight, Trusted Advisors, Team Player, and Innovation & Creativity.”
The company is making significant investments in hiring subject-matter experts, data engineers, and delivery managers with experience in AI, ML, Modern Data Warehousing, Voice Tech, and NLP.
Furthermore, several employees will join our emerging technologies R&D lab focused on artificial intelligence and voice technologies.
As Goel stated further, “Keeping customers happy means creating the solutions they need before they ask.” Below are a few of the investments Beyond Key is making to ensure a brighter future for all their clients.
Our R&D lab is working on several technologies like NLP, behavioral analysis, cognitive computing, and OCR. That is why part of our investment includes hiring new team members who can be a resource to our R&D labs producing the next generation of Beyond Key technologies for customers.
Beyond Key is still in the early phases of implementing these technologies. As we continue to grow our team and look to the future, customers will be able to get more and more use from investments like cognitive computing and OCR.
About Beyond Key: Beyond Key is a software company offering consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions that cater to clients in the United States, Australia, MENA, and Europe.
They are a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner headquartered in the US with an offshore development center in Indore, India. The company continues to deliver enterprise-level web, mobile, and cloud applications, cross-platform integrations, custom development, and software consulting to companies ranging from start-up to mid-size.
Beyond Key serves clients from several industry verticals, including healthcare, education, insurance, eCommerce, logistics, and non-profits.
Recent Press Releases
- How Beyond Key Turned the Tide in 2022 with Hiring Boost
- Beyond Key: The Dark Horse in Boosting Economies
- Beyond Key celebrates its Annual event – Heartbeats 2022 with fun and frolic
- Beyond Key Wins Silver Stevie® Award In IBA® 2022
- Beyond Key welcomes QSC CIO to Indore development center, discusses future strategic plans.
- Beyond Key is now an ISO certified company
- Beyond Key Opens Its New office in Hyderabad
- Beyond Key Walks Away Victorious in the 2021 TITAN Business Awards’ Second Season
- Beyond Key Win The Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 International Business Award®
- Beyond Key Is Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’, Second Year In A Row
- Beyond Technologies LLC Achieves Additional Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies
- Beyond Technologies LLC Announces Strategic Technology Engagement with JDRF
- Beyond Voice announces new AI-powered Tawq voice intelligence platform
- Beyond Key Announces the Addition of Robotic Process Automation as a New Service Offering
- Beyond Key Is Now Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Beyond Technologies Opens New Office in Chicago
- Beyond Key Wins Silver in 9th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Beyond Technologies LLC announces the addition of 20-year Microsoft Veteran to their Advisory Board