3rd Edition of the M365 Community Event Was a Power-Packed Tech Extravaganza
Indore, India, 9TH December 2023 – : The third edition of the M365 Community Event held on December 9, 2023, marked a significant milestone in the realm of technology, bringing together more than 45 tech enthusiasts for an engaging and informative experience. The event was powered by Beyond Key, the leading M365 solutions partner. The attendees witnessed some of the magical experiences while receiving insights on future-ready Microsoft solutions from well-known speakers. The event featured prominent speakers, who delved into trending topics shaping the future of Microsoft 365.
The event shines a spotlight on cutting-edge technologies presented by well-known speakers:
- BYOD into Azure OpenAI- Kirti Prajapati
- Azure AI Search Services- Pratiksha Bandi
- Message extensions for Microsoft Copilot for Microsoft 365- Kirti Prajapati
Kirti Prajapati, Microsoft MVP and a Modern Workplace Architect with over 16 years of experience took the stage for two enlightening sessions. The first session focused on the integration of Bring Your Device (BYOD) into Azure, providing attendees with a comprehensive understanding of the seamless integration of personal devices into the Azure environment. The second session focused on Message Extensions for Microsoft Copilot for Microsoft 365, unweaving the potential of this creative tool in enhancing collaboration and productivity within the Microsoft ecosystem.
With over 15 years of industry expertise, Pratiksha Bandi, an accomplished professional, initiated the event by delving into the captivating space of Azure AI Search Services. Her session captivated the audience as she explored the intricacies of leveraging Azure AI for enhanced search functionalities, shedding light on the latest advancements and best practices.
"We are thrilled to have such distinguished speakers share their expertise with our community," said Bhupendra Singh, Sr. Consultant at Beyond Key. "The M365 Community Event aims to build collaboration, knowledge-sharing, and networking among tech enthusiasts. It's a platform where industry leaders and aspiring professionals come together to explore the latest developments in the Microsoft 365 ecosystem."
A Dynamic Q&A Session Added an Interactive Element to the Event
The event, powered by Beyond Key, was designed to be interactive, allowing participants to actively engage with the speakers, share their perspectives, and gain valuable insights into the evolving landscape of Microsoft 365. The sessions were crafted to cater to both beginners and experienced tech professionals, ensuring a diverse range of topics and skill levels were addressed - said Bhupendra Singh.
Attendees' feedback and reviews serve as a source of motivation for the community to continue its efforts.
“Beyond the insightful sessions, the event provided a platform for participants to connect with like-minded individuals, exchange ideas, and build a strong network within the tech community”- said one of the attendees.
“Attendees left with a wealth of knowledge and a renewed enthusiasm for the possibilities that Microsoft 365 offers and that is how our agenda behind organizing the event was accomplished.”- said Mr. Bhupendra Singh.
About Beyond Key:
Beyond Key has been providing software consulting services to clients around the world since 2005. Beyond Key has a team of 275+ domain experts in various cutting-edge technologies. Beyond Key is a Microsoft Gold Partner and recently endorsed as Great Place to Work (an industry's leading certification standard) for the third time in a row. Beyond Key is also a gold winner for the Company of the Year by Stevie International Business Awards, IT Service Provider of the Year by Titan Awards, and bronze winner of the Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year by the Best in Biz Awards.
Recent Press Releases
- Annual Celebration Event - Heartbeats 2023, Felicitates its Long-term Employees and Sets Forth the Strategic Direction
- Microsoft 365 Tech Community Indore Witnesses Massive Success
- How Beyond Key Turned the Tide in 2022 with Hiring Boost
- Beyond Key: The Dark Horse in Boosting Economies
- Beyond Key celebrates its Annual event – Heartbeats 2022 with fun and frolic
- Beyond Key Wins Silver Stevie® Award In IBA® 2022
- Beyond Key welcomes QSC CIO to Indore development center, discusses future strategic plans.
- Beyond Key is now an ISO certified company
- Beyond Key Opens Its New office in Hyderabad
- Beyond Key Walks Away Victorious in the 2021 TITAN Business Awards' Second Season
- Beyond Key Win The Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 International Business Award®
- Beyond Key Is Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work', Second Year In A Row
- Beyond Technologies LLC Achieves Additional Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies
- Beyond Technologies LLC Announces Strategic Technology Engagement with JDRF
- Beyond Voice announces new AI-powered Tawq voice intelligence platform
- Beyond Key Announces the Addition of Robotic Process Automation as a New Service Offering
- Beyond Key focus on customer excellence behind 25% team growth in 2020
- Beyond Technologies Opens New Office in Chicago
- Beyond Key Wins Silver in 9th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Beyond Technologies LLC announces the addition of 20-year Microsoft Veteran to their Advisory Board