BEYOND KEY WINS SILVER STEVIE® AWARD IN 2022 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AWARDS®
Winners to Be Celebrated During Event in London on 15 October
[Chicago, Illinois, USA] – Beyond Key was named Silver winner of the Stevie® Award in the Software Company of the Year category in the 19th Annual International Business Awards®.
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small - are eligible to submit nominations. The 2022 IBAs received entries from organizations in 67 nations and territories.
Winners will be celebrated during a gala banquet at the InterContinental London Park Lane Hotel, in London, England, on Saturday, 15 October – the first live IBA awards ceremony since 2019.
More than 3,700 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Company of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Startup of the Year, Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year, and Executive of the Year, among others. This year’s competition also featured several new categories to recognize organizations’ and individuals’ achievements in social media and thought leadership.
Beyond Key has tripled clients across the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and the Middle East, and was awarded Stevie Awards' International Business Award for the 'Company of the Year (2021)’, together with the Titan Award for IT Service Provider of the Year in 2021.
In the Stevie Awards, Beyond Key received the following positive feedback from the judges:
- Beyond Key's innovative, comprehensive technological services address an array of client needs.
- The company has shown incredible growth, focusing on the culture and values to continue as a GPTW company. Great initiatives and results.
- Congratulations to the Beyond Key team for some great holistic achievements even through a challenging pandemic. From the awards, the company was able to secure, innovation in their product offerings, employee satisfaction, controlled attrition rates, and astonishing growth achieved across both YoY revenue ratios and employee size.
- Beyond Key, Chicago, IL scores high based on their performance in the competitive software service industry. They have adapted to the current trend in digital technology with the new-age solution. They have established their credentials by winning recognized awards. Also, they score high on key parameters like 25% growth in pandemic times.
Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 300 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process in June and July.
About Beyond Key:
Beyond Key has been providing software consulting services to clients around the world since 2005. Beyond Key has a team of 275+ domain experts in various cutting-edge technologies. Beyond Key is a Microsoft Gold Partner and recently endorsed as Great Place to Work (an industry’s leading certification standard) for the third time in a row. Beyond Key is also a gold winner for the Company of the Year by Stevie International Business Awards, IT Service Provider of the Year by Titan Awards, and bronze winner of the Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year by the Best in Biz Awards.
Recent Press Releases
- Microsoft 365 Tech Community Indore Witnesses Massive Success
- How Beyond Key Turned the Tide in 2022 with Hiring Boost
- Beyond Key: The Dark Horse in Boosting Economies
- Beyond Key celebrates its Annual event – Heartbeats 2022 with fun and frolic
- Beyond Key Wins Silver Stevie® Award In IBA® 2022
- Beyond Key welcomes QSC CIO to Indore development center, discusses future strategic plans.
- Beyond Key is now an ISO certified company
- Beyond Key Opens Its New office in Hyderabad
- Beyond Key Walks Away Victorious in the 2021 TITAN Business Awards' Second Season
- Beyond Key Win The Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 International Business Award®
- Beyond Key Is Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’, Second Year In A Row
- Beyond Technologies LLC Achieves Additional Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies
- Beyond Technologies LLC Announces Strategic Technology Engagement with JDRF
- Beyond Voice announces new AI-powered Tawq voice intelligence platform
- Beyond Key Announces the Addition of Robotic Process Automation as a New Service Offering
- Beyond Key focus on customer excellence behind 25% team growth in 2020
- Beyond Technologies Opens New Office in Chicago
- Beyond Key Wins Silver in 9th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Beyond Technologies LLC announces the addition of 20-year Microsoft Veteran to their Advisory Board