Beyond Key Is Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’, Second Year In A Row
Indore, Madhya Pradesh Apr 7, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Beyond Key, a global leader in software consulting and development has been recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’, the second year in a row, by Great Place to Work® Institute, a global authority on recognizing high-trust and performance culture at workplaces.
The Institute has acknowledged Beyond Key's commitment towards fostering an environment and culture of camaraderie, trust, respect, truth, and credibility amongst its employees.
As Beyond Key CEO Piyush Goel stated, “Despite the challenges posed by the pandemic, our employees are at the heart of our efforts ensuring every client receives the best service possible. I feel delighted as Beyond Key gets certified as a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row. This could happen because our entire team follows a core set of values, and we all use to provide the highest quality services.”
Piyush further mentioned, “When you bring great people together, great things happen. We are so fortunate to have that team. That is why some of the first employees we hired 15 years ago at Beyond Key are still part of our organization.”
Because Beyond Key has many long-term employees, they had the opportunity to develop a set of core values such as Honesty & Integrity, Client Delight, Consultant-First Approach, Team Player, and Innovation & Creativity. Thanks to the Great Place to Work® Institute, we are honored to celebrate these values.
This was not an easy process. Certification requires over 70% of Beyond Key employees to rank our organization as a great place to work. The Great Place to Work® Institute gave us this honor as a Mid-Size Organization with 100-500 employees. The designation is valid from April 2021 until March 2022.
At Beyond Key, we follow the maxim is ‘Happy Team Members, Happy Clients’. Because our employees follow this maxim it is why they are the ones who deserve this award because they should be recognized for their contribution to this organization.
As Beyond Key looks to the future, they want to extend their family. In 2021, Beyond Key plans to grow its staff by 25%. The ability to grow and continue finding quality team members is a testament to why the company received the Great Place to Work ® Certification.
About Great Place to Work® Institute: Great Place to Work® is the global authority on building, sustaining, and recognizing High-Trust, High-Performance Culture at workplaces. We have crafted our perspective by learning from great leaders, surveying millions of employees, and examining thousands of the best workplaces around the globe.
About Beyond Key: Beyond Key is a software company offering consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions that cater to clients in the United States, Australia, MENA, and Europe.
They are a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner headquartered in the US with an offshore development center in Indore, India. The company continues to deliver enterprise-level web, mobile, cloud applications, AI/ML solutions, cross-platform integrations, custom development, and software consulting to companies ranging from start-up to mid-size.
Beyond Key serves clients from several industry verticals, including healthcare, education, insurance, eCommerce, logistics, and non-profits.
Recent Press Releases
- Beyond Key is now an ISO certified company
- Beyond Key Opens Its New office in Hyderabad
- Beyond Key Walks Away Victorious in the 2021 TITAN Business Awards’ Second Season
- Beyond Key Win The Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 International Business Award®
- Beyond Technologies LLC Achieves Additional Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies
- Beyond Technologies LLC Announces Strategic Technology Engagement with JDRF
- Beyond Voice announces new AI-powered Tawq voice intelligence platform
- Beyond Key Announces the Addition of Robotic Process Automation as a New Service Offering
- Beyond Key focus on customer excellence behind 25% team growth in 2020
- Beyond Technologies Opens New Office in Chicago
- Beyond Key Wins Silver in 9th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Beyond Technologies LLC announces the addition of 20-year Microsoft Veteran to their Advisory Board