Beyond Key Announces the Addition of Robotic Process Automation as a New Service Offering
Complements Machine Learning and Power Platform Services
Chicago, May 25, 2020 (Issuewire.com) - Beyond Technologies, LLC (a Beyond Key company), a world-class software service and solutions provider, now offers robotic process automation (RPA) services to complement their cutting-edge Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and Power Platform services.
Heading up this new venture is a leading robotic process automation expert and Beyond Technologies board of advisors’ member Raj Krishnan. Mr. Krishnan is a veteran of technology transformation, currently serving as the Digital Transformation Advisor at Microsoft.
Furthermore, Mr. Krishnan will lead a live webinar on March 27th at 12 PM CST called Robotic Process Automation with Power Automate: Work Less, Achieve More. This webinar will focus on how to empower your team with the Microsoft Power Automate tool: UI Flows. UI Flows uses RPA to streamline outdated processes.
As Beyond Technologies, LLC CEO Piyush Goel stated, “Raj has a unique perspective on using robotic processing automation to remove repetitive business processes. Furthermore, offering RPA is part of Beyond Technologies' goal of helping our clients use their resources more efficiently.”
About Beyond Technologies: Software development and IT consulting company Beyond Technologies (A division of Beyond Key) offers consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions that cater to clients in the United States, Australia, MENA, and Europe.
Our Microsoft 365 product, services, and solutions are part of the Beyond Intranet division. Beyond Technologies is a Microsoft Gold Partner headquartered in Chicago with an offshore development center in Indore, India. The company delivers enterprise-level web, mobile, and cloud applications, cross-platform integrations, custom development, and software consulting services to start-ups and small to mid-size organizations.
Beyond Key serves clients from several industry verticals, including healthcare, education, manufacturing, insurance, eCommerce, logistics, and non-profits.
The organization was recently awarded the Best in Business award and certified as a Great Places to Work.
Recent Press Releases
- How Beyond Key Turned the Tide in 2022 with Hiring Boost
- Beyond Key: The Dark Horse in Boosting Economies
- Beyond Key celebrates its Annual event – Heartbeats 2022 with fun and frolic
- Beyond Key Wins Silver Stevie® Award In IBA® 2022
- Beyond Key welcomes QSC CIO to Indore development center, discusses future strategic plans.
- Beyond Key is now an ISO certified company
- Beyond Key Opens Its New office in Hyderabad
- Beyond Key Walks Away Victorious in the 2021 TITAN Business Awards’ Second Season
- Beyond Key Win The Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 International Business Award®
- Beyond Key Is Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’, Second Year In A Row
- Beyond Technologies LLC Achieves Additional Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies
- Beyond Technologies LLC Announces Strategic Technology Engagement with JDRF
- Beyond Voice announces new AI-powered Tawq voice intelligence platform
- Beyond Key Is Now Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Beyond Key focus on customer excellence behind 25% team growth in 2020
- Beyond Technologies Opens New Office in Chicago
- Beyond Key Wins Silver in 9th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Beyond Technologies LLC announces the addition of 20-year Microsoft Veteran to their Advisory Board