Beyond Key Wins Silver in 9th annual Best in Biz Awards
Chicago, IL – November 27, 2019 – Beyond Key has been named a silver winner in Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year for the Best in Biz Awards, the only independent business awards program judged by prominent editors and reporters from top-tier publications in North America.
Since 2011, Best in Biz Awards’ entrants have spanned the spectrum, from the most innovative local companies and start-ups to some of the most recognizable global brands.
With more than 700 entries, the 9th annual program attracted a record number of entries from an impressive array of public and private companies of all sizes and spanning all geographic regions and industries in the U.S. and Canada.
“We are thrilled to be recognized as the Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year for the Best in Biz Awards,” said Piyush Goel, CEO at Beyond Key. “We are hyper-focused on providing the highest quality customer experience at every stage of development. This is a testament to our employees who offer the best-in-class customer experience. I strongly believe that investing in our employees and the right technological support tools is the reason we are able to continually delight our customers.”
Each year, Best in Biz Awards winners are determined based on scoring from independent panels assembled from some of the most respected newspapers, TV, and radio outlets in North America.
Combining top editors’ and reporters’ unparalleled expertise and experience with the objectivity inherent in the journalistic ethos, the Best in Biz Awards has a unique perspective on which brands are the best of the best from among the hundreds of entries.
The 2019 judging panel included, among others, writers from Accounting Today, AdWeek, Associated Press, Barron’s, Consumer Affairs, eWeek, Healthcare Innovation News, Inc., Investment Advisor Magazine, USA Today and Wired.
“Another tough decision this year,” said Cat Ellis, editor at TechRadar, having judged several of the past awards programs. “The standard in Best in Biz Awards International is so high, it was tough to pick an overall winner.”
For a full list of gold, silver and bronze winners in Best in Biz Awards 2019, visit: https://www.bestinbizawards.com/2019-winners.
About Beyond Technologies LLC: Beyond Technologies, LLC (a Beyond Key company) is a software company offering consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions that cater to clients in the United States, Australia, MENA, and Europe.
It is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner headquartered in the US with an offshore development center in Indore, India. The company continues to deliver enterprise-level web and mobile applications, cross-platform integrations, custom development, and software consulting to companies ranging from start-up to mid-size.
Beyond Technologies serves clients from a number of industry verticals, including healthcare, education, insurance, eCommerce, logistics, and non-profits.
About Best in Biz Awards
Since 2011, Best in Biz Awards has maintained its premier status as the only independent business awards program judged by a who’s who of prominent reporters and editors from top-tier publications from North America and around the world.
Over the years, Best in Biz Awards judges have ranged from Associated Press to the Wall Street Journal and winners have spanned the spectrum, from blue-chip companies that form the bedrock of the world economy to local companies and some of the most innovative start-ups. Each year, Best in Biz Awards honors are conferred in two separate programs: North America and International, and in 80 categories, including company, team, executive, product, and CSR, media, PR and other categories. For more information, visit: https://www.bestinbizawards.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Microsoft 365 Tech Community Indore Witnesses Massive Success
- How Beyond Key Turned the Tide in 2022 with Hiring Boost
- Beyond Key: The Dark Horse in Boosting Economies
- Beyond Key celebrates its Annual event – Heartbeats 2022 with fun and frolic
- Beyond Key Wins Silver Stevie® Award In IBA® 2022
- Beyond Key welcomes QSC CIO to Indore development center, discusses future strategic plans.
- Beyond Key is now an ISO certified company
- Beyond Key Opens Its New office in Hyderabad
- Beyond Key Walks Away Victorious in the 2021 TITAN Business Awards’ Second Season
- Beyond Key Win The Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 International Business Award®
- Beyond Key Is Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’, Second Year In A Row
- Beyond Technologies LLC Achieves Additional Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies
- Beyond Technologies LLC Announces Strategic Technology Engagement with JDRF
- Beyond Voice announces new AI-powered Tawq voice intelligence platform
- Beyond Key Announces the Addition of Robotic Process Automation as a New Service Offering
- Beyond Key Is Now Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Beyond Key focus on customer excellence behind 25% team growth in 2020
- Beyond Technologies Opens New Office in Chicago
- Beyond Technologies LLC announces the addition of 20-year Microsoft Veteran to their Advisory Board