Beyond Key Is Now Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
Indore, Mar 19, 2020– Beyond Key, a world-class software services and solutions provider received the Great Place to Work® Certification.
As Beyond Key CEO Piyush Goel stated, “From putting in the extra effort to ensure every client receives the best service possible, to all the team members who use our core set of values as a central pillar to their daily lives, thank you.”
Piyush further mentioned, “We know when you bring great people together, great things happen. Our belief in our team is evident in how long they stay with us. Some of the first employees we hired 15 years ago at Beyond Key are still part of our organization.”
Because you have so many long-term employees at Beyond Key, they have had the opportunity to develop a set of core values such as Honesty & Integrity, Client Delight, Consultant Approach, Team Player, and Innovation & Creativity that are strictly followed. To be recognized for these values by the Great Place to Work® Institute is a great honor.
This was not an easy process. Certification received over 70% of Beyond Key employees to rank our organization as a great place to work. The Great Place to Work® Institute gave us this honor as a Mid-Size Organization with 100-500 employees. The designation is valid from March 2020 until February 2021.
For Beyond Key, the purpose of running the company has been, ‘Happy Team Members, Happy Clients’. Using this as a vision, every team member made this culture possible together. They are the ones who deserve this award because they should be recognized for their contribution to this organization.
As Beyond Key looks to the future, they want to extend their family. In 2020, Beyond Key plans to add 50 plus new employees. The ability to grow and continue finding quality team members is a testament to why the company received the Great Place to Work ® Certification.
About Great Place to Work® Institute: Great Place to Work® is the global authority on building, sustaining and recognizing High-Trust, High-Performance Culture at workplaces. We have crafted our perspective by learning from great leaders, surveying millions of employees, and examining thousands of the best workplaces around the globe.
About Beyond Key: Beyond Key is a software company offering consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions that cater to clients in the United States, Australia, MENA, and Europe.
They are a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner headquartered in the US with an offshore development center in Indore, India. The company continues to deliver enterprise-level web, mobile, cloud applications, AI/ML solutions, cross-platform integrations, custom development, and software consulting to companies ranging from start-up to mid-size.
Beyond Key serves clients from several industry verticals, including healthcare, education, insurance, eCommerce, logistics, and non-profits.
Recent Press Releases
- How Beyond Key Turned the Tide in 2022 with Hiring Boost
- Beyond Key: The Dark Horse in Boosting Economies
- Beyond Key celebrates its Annual event – Heartbeats 2022 with fun and frolic
- Beyond Key Wins Silver Stevie® Award In IBA® 2022
- Beyond Key welcomes QSC CIO to Indore development center, discusses future strategic plans.
- Beyond Key is now an ISO certified company
- Beyond Key Opens Its New office in Hyderabad
- Beyond Key Walks Away Victorious in the 2021 TITAN Business Awards’ Second Season
- Beyond Key Win The Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 International Business Award®
- Beyond Key Is Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’, Second Year In A Row
- Beyond Technologies LLC Achieves Additional Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies
- Beyond Technologies LLC Announces Strategic Technology Engagement with JDRF
- Beyond Voice announces new AI-powered Tawq voice intelligence platform
- Beyond Key Announces the Addition of Robotic Process Automation as a New Service Offering
- Beyond Key focus on customer excellence behind 25% team growth in 2020
- Beyond Technologies Opens New Office in Chicago
- Beyond Key Wins Silver in 9th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Beyond Technologies LLC announces the addition of 20-year Microsoft Veteran to their Advisory Board